2qoUyA5Z_dCZfm9fgdP9C8qy3_M PC help desk

Friday 15 February 2013


Ways to make your Signature Display when replying or Forwarding Emails in outlook.
Hey friends when you receive emails then some of them have signatures in their emails. So here in this blog I describe you the ways to display signature while forwarding or replying emails.

Steps for Outlook 2010:
Firstly you need to open outlook 2010 then go to files and then select options. After that outlook Options comes up. Here you need to click on Mail and then signatures.
 Now you need to select the signature which you like to use for forwarding and replying messages and then click OK.

Steps for Outlook 2007:
Firstly you need to open Outlook 2010 then go to file and after that click on options.
Now here in the Outlook Options you need to click on mail and then signatures. Now like in Outlook 2010set the signatures in Replies / Forwards you want to use.



2 comments:

  1. Somebody essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I would state.

    This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now?
    I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit
    amazing. Fantastic task!

    My blog best cardshare

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article came in a well-timed passion!
    I can't believe it. I was searching on the internet for Email Templates. You did a fantastic job and yes i thoroughly agree that your template can make or break your internet business. Great Job!

    Visit my homepage :: Http://beautifulemails.com/email-templates/

    ReplyDelete